Real Body Therapy provides therapeutic massage, relaxation, and support for body, mind, and spirit. Our services include Swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, and chair massage.
About Theraputic Massage
Massage is a form of bodywork that dates back more than 3000 years. It involves the manipulation of soft tissue through touch to promote a client's well-being and health. We may utilize a number of different techniques including effleurage (stroking), petrissage (kneading), tapping, compression, vibration, rocking, friction, and pressure to the muscular structure or soft tissues of the human body. This may also include non-forceful passive or active movement and/or application of techniques intended to affect the energetic systems of the body. The use of oils, lotions, and powders may also be included to reduce friction on the skin. The benefits of massage therapy include improved circulation, digestion, immunity, flexibility, breathing, posture, and general health; reduction of stress and anxiety; increased clarity; increased energy; and a greater sense of the mind-body connection.
Benefits of Individualized Therapeutic Massage
- Improves your flexibility and range of movement
- Increases your energy level
- Releases muscular tension, adhesions and scar tissue from past traumas
- Reduces your chance of injury by alleviating tension in the body
- Provides deep physical and mental relaxation
- Improves your overall health, well being, and appearance